Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Word Today - Nenek

Nenek

that word teach me a lot of things
that word memorizes me a lot of memories
that word came from a gentle hand
with a deep gaze, enough to melt someone's heart

enek
you are such a fine lady
i hardly had time to notice your flaws
in anywhere at anytime
cause you always resemble what best to me

enek
you have a generous heart
right from before till the day present
you give out your gaze and a warm smile
I totally miss you so much that I could die

enek
I remember the times when we had to apart
you gave one piece of RM 50 inside my hand
no matter how many times I try to refuse
you were there, as if you know how I need that much
just to continue my life

enek
remember that time?
where we used to sleep together
on your cramp, and damp bed
you always hug me, although I hate it, sometimes
you even give me the most dense blanket I'd ever seen
just to protect me, from those tiny bites

enek
did you remember that time?
when I accidentally hit my sister
with a broken glass plate
and a continuously dripping of blood
you where there, trying hard, defending me
when everybody else, straightly accusing, offending me

enek
I am just a child
right until now, I am just a child in your eyes
theres no deep gaze anymore
no warm smile to treasure
the one that is with me right now
is just as dead as a dead person

enek
I am sorry
I know I am not that rich
I don't have the money to give to you
not like what you have done to me

enek
I am sorry
I know I am not capable enough
to care for you, to hold you like we used to
regrets is perhaps what best that I can do now

p/w: enek, lately I have been dreaming, to find a place, where I could rent, to care for both you and mum, to cook for both of you, if only I am that capable, if only....

I hope that, Allah grants my wishes, hope your child cares more on you, hope your child did't treat you like a burden, hope you have a happy ending

till then I am sorry, that I love you, so much

No comments:

Post a Comment