Saturday, June 2, 2012

my birthday!

1/6/12

Again writing up things happened on my birthday..
Tahun lepas da tulis da, berjela lg.. cume last2 xpost pun..
Sbb time tu cm bru bjinak2 dgn blogging2 nih

Well, pape pun I wanna to say thank you to all those wishes I received…
Not forget my Creator, for giving me chances to still be alive and fulfilling my job as a muslim
This time birthday is a little bit difference bcoz we’d celebrated it..
Normally I don’t do such stuff…it’s my friends idea btw…

Special thanks to my budak kecik lg cekeding, effenddy malek coz trying to put some act b4 da party…
Simple but nice…and btw, I totally love vienetta ice cream!!hehe…thanks for the bear n vicks too
I wish you could be my vicks eternal supply,heee
Thanks also to my other friends, shilla miraie and zetty…
Yg brusaha untuk tidak mengantoikan diri anda…syabas anda berjaya (tp markah 6/10 jela,haha)..
Pada penceria majlis encik ayie dan safuan..thanks too...
To those who wish for me, jgn terasa kalo aku xletak name sekor2 kt dlm ni (aku lempang laju2 t taw la),
Thanks again and insyallah I wish the same thing 4 all of you..

Citt, da mcm acknowledgement la plak kn…
Akibat kesan2 dari penulisan final draft hari tu yg xhilang2,haha….
I love you, my family, my BF (insyallah forever), my friends, my exschoolmates…sape2 g ahh
Sayang korang sume ketat2 ea….yg laki2 tlg jgn prsan,haha
K, gud nyte..time to isya’ and sleep…wish you all the best…..

No comments:

Post a Comment